Just wanted to update my progress a bit. I have been pretty intently working on a dress shirt for the booger bear to wear to an upcoming wedding. For the pattern I took apart a shirt that was the style I liked and made it a size bigger than he actually wears since the wedding is in April and we have a second wedding in June he will be wearing it to as well. I got the collar put on a couple days ago and am now trying to figure out the sleeves. Since this is the first shirt I have gotten this far on and I am just trying to remember how everything on the original shirt went together, it is taking a little longer than it could but it is going really well. Here is a picture of how far we are.
sorry it is so dark, but you get the picture 🙂